Online Account Payments
As a client, you are welcome to pay your Waterstone Law invoice via Interac eTransfer. Please follow our two-step process to ensure a smooth and secure transaction:
Email email@example.com and include:
- a copy of the invoice(s) to be paid, or invoice number and client file number;
- the dollar amount ($) that you will be sending via eTransfer; and
- the password (a.k.a. security response) for the eTransfer.
Send your Interac eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waterstone Law Group LLP accepts eTransfers for account payments only! Retainer payments are not accepted at any time. Payments sent for more than the amount owing to our firm will be rejected.
- If we receive your eTransfer but have not received an email with the password, a staff member will contact you for this information.
- Credit card payments are still accepted by calling one of our offices.
Please contact us if you have questions or require assistance with online payments.