Come See What the Fraser Valley Has to Offer
At Waterstone Law Group LLP, we believe that our reputation and success rests with the quality and performance of our employees.
Our clients demand the best and we strive to provide an atmosphere that fosters a high level of professionalism and excellence within our industry. Our dedicated staff are encouraged with ongoing professional development, mentoring and teamwork.
Our offices in Chilliwack, Langley and Abbotsford offer modern premises with up to date technology, software and precedents. Our systems are fully integrated so communication between our offices is seamless.
We are always on the lookout for more team members with a high level of commitment to their profession. If you are searching for a rewarding career in the legal industry, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal Administrative Assistant / Conveyancer (Abbotsford) (September, 2019)
- Experienced Legal Assistant (Chilliwack): Commercial Lending (August, 2019)
- Family Lawyer (Chilliwack) (August, 2019)
- Civil Litigation Associate (Fraser Valley): Family Law, Estates (August, 2019)
- 2nd Year Summer Student (Term: May to August, 2020)
- Articling Student (Term: May, 2020 to May, 2021)
- Experienced Legal Assistant (Chilliwack): Family Law, Civil Litigation (July, 2019)
- Experienced Solicitor (Langley): Wills, Estates, Corporate Law, Real Estate (July, 2019)
Living in the Valley
The Fraser Valley There’s more to living in the British Columbia’s beautiful Fraser Valley than a lower cost of living and affordable housing. The Fraser Valley is an ideal place to raise a family, run a business and live life. With offices located in Chilliwack, Langley and Abbotsford, our lawyers…
Ongoing growth and specialization requires that we search out the best lawyers available to service our clients. We expect members of our lawyer team to have a high level of dedication to their profession and their communities. We, in turn, strive to provide an atmosphere where ongoing professional development and…
Waterstone Law Group LLP provides and in-depth and well rounded articling experience for our students at both our Chilliwack and Langley locations. We are a strong supporter of ongoing student development and recruitment and have committed to careers with many of our past students. If you are interested in summer…
Waterstone Law Group LLP is a full service law firm, and as such supports positions in most areas of law as well as office services, accounting and administration. Positions range from junior legal assistants to highly experienced paralegals, and most of our support staff work in teams as work groups…