Legal Assistant/Paralegal – Commercial Finance
We are looking for an experienced LAA or paralegal to join the team in our Chilliwack office.
This full-time position will play an integral role within our busy commercial lending department. The work is challenging and varied, and the position has excellent long-term career opportunities and support for personal professional development.
Our ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and deadlines, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and will take initiative in a team-oriented environment, with enthusiasm and a positive attitude. The candidate will manage all aspects of commercial lending files including conducting due diligence searches, drafting security documents, funding transactions and reporting to the client.
• Minimum of 3 years of current experience in commercial lending.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines with excellent multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner with lawyers and clients.
• Ability to work independently and to follow instructions with minimal supervision.
• Ability to take initiative and to contribute to a team.
• Completion of a Legal Assistant Certificate/Diploma or equivalent work experience.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive workplace environment, and our dedication to our staff and the communities in which we practice. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please submit current resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.