Legal Administrative Assistant/ Paralegal – Commercial Lending (Abbotsford)
Waterstone Law Group LLP, one of the Fraser Valley’s leading law firms, is seeking an experienced LAA or paralegal to join the team in our Abbotsford office.
This full-time position will play an integral role within our busy commercial lending department. The work is challenging and varied, and the position has excellent long-term career opportunities and support for personal professional development.
Our ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and deadlines, demonstrate exceptional communication and organizational skills, and will take initiative in a team-oriented environment, with enthusiasm and a positive attitude. The candidate will manage all aspects of commercial lending files including conducting due diligence searches, drafting security documents, funding transactions and reporting to the client.
- Minimum of 3 years of current experience in commercial lending.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner with lawyers and clients.
- Ability to work independently and to follow instructions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take initiative and to contribute to a team.
- Completion of a Legal Assistant Certificate/Diploma or equivalent work experience.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive workplace environment, and our dedication to our staff and the communities in which we practice. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume, cover letter and current reference letters to email@example.com
While we thank all applicants for their interest, please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.